This webinar was meant to give UGA Cooperative Extension county employees with some working knowledge of MailChimp extra help getting setting up their audience and email campaigns.
Watch the MailChimp 101 webinar recording for more information on account set up and other more basic MailChimp questions.
|Preface: Introduction and MailChimp 101 Review||0:00|
|Chapter 1. How to add clients to MailChimp – introduction||5:50|
|Chapter 1. Adding clients manually or via spreadsheet||6:18|
|Chapter 1. The best way to import clients is to send a link||11:23|
|Chapter 1. Facebook and other ways to import clients||24:00|
|Chapter 2. How to categorize clients – introduction & groups vs tags||26:24|
|Chapter 2. Adding groups to your signup form||28:23|
|Chapter 3. How to create an email – introduction||31:24|
|Chapter 3. Start a campaign||32:55|
|Chapter 3. Design your email and create a template||36:17|
This webinar was recorded on May 22, 2020. Information was assumed to be current and correct as of then.
If you are an individual with a disability who may require assistance or accommodation please contact us at email@example.com.
Additional Resources Mentioned
- Connect Facebook and MailChimp
- Automatically post to Facebook when you send a MailChimp email
- Create a Facebook post from MailChimp
- How to use groups
Tags and Groups
- OIT’s MailChimp sign up form!
- Add a signup form to your county website — look for the MailChimp component
- Add a signup form to your blog
- Add a signup form to some other website
- Let us know if you need additional assistance with MailChimp!