Let us help you!
The CAES Office of Information Technology is the primary information technology organization supporting the faculty and staff of the University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences.
Contact the OIT Service Desk, find regional technicians and view a list of partners.
Use the CAES Service Catalog to view OIT services and to request assistance.
Browse our knowledge base for helpful resources and how-to documentation.
Read IT-related news, updates, alerts and announcements from our office.
Check out selected college resources, UGA resources and more.
Learn more about OIT’s mission and meet our team of IT professionals.
Check it out!
Announcements and updates:
- Foxit Pro – Convert your PDFs to Microsoft Word (and other formats)
- Foxit Pro – Combine Multiple Files into a Single PDF
- Changes coming to Siteimprove Reports on 05/01/21
- Changes to Facebook Analytics
- Tips for Intranet Content Managers
- Upcoming AEM County Website Trainings
- This new option for CAES websites makes your quotes stand out
- Accessibility Tips for WordPress Content Managers
- Why is a link in an email more dangerous than a link from a web search?
- Zoom Webinars & Large Meetings
Information about popular services offered by the Office of Information Technology:
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Siteimprove for web analytics and quality assurance
- OIT-maintained applications
- Zoom online meetings
- Getting help with your UGA email account
Frequently asked questions: