Let us help you!
The CAES Office of Information Technology is the primary information technology organization supporting the faculty and staff of the University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences.
Contact the OIT Service Desk, find regional technicians and view a list of partners.
Use the CAES Service Catalog to view OIT services and to request assistance.
Browse our knowledge base for helpful resources and how-to documentation.
NEWS & ALERTS
Read IT-related news, updates, alerts and announcements from our office.
Check out selected college resources, UGA resources and more.
Learn more about OIT’s mission and meet our team of IT professionals.
Check it out!
Announcements and updates:
- PDF Accessibility Part 3: Remediation in Foxit PDF Editor Pro
- PDF Accessibility Part 2: Source Documents
- PDF Accessibility Part 1: Introduction
- Overview of CAES personnel profile pages
- 2023 Digital Delivery Trainings
- Basics of Organizing Web Content
- 2023 Web Content Manager Trainings
- Need a transcription? Look to Microsoft Word
- County Website How-To: Upload Your Profile Picture
- Sharing Designs in Canva
Information about popular services offered by the Office of Information Technology:
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Siteimprove for web analytics and quality assurance
- OIT-maintained applications
- Getting help with your UGA email account
Frequently asked questions: