Let us help you!
The CAES Office of Information Technology is the primary information technology organization supporting the faculty and staff of the University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences.
Contact the OIT Service Desk, find regional technicians and view a list of partners.
Use the CAES Service Catalog to view OIT services and to request assistance.
Browse our knowledge base for helpful resources and how-to documentation.
Read IT-related news, updates, alerts and announcements from our office.
Check out selected college resources, UGA resources and more.
Learn more about OIT’s mission and meet our team of IT professionals.
Check it out!
Announcements and updates:
- WordPress: Tips for Working with the Post and Page Editor
- WordPress: Edit Your Site’s Menu and Homepage
- New Waiting Room and Passcode Requirements for Zoom
- WordPress: Add banners to your site with Cover Blocks
- 10 tips for creating effective MailChimp campaigns
- Important News for AEM Authors: VPN Requirement Starts on Sept. 1, 2020
- Web Accessibility Compliance – Webinar Recording from July 2020
- MailChimp 102 – Webinar Recording from May 2020
- What is Qualtrics? How do I get an account?
- Required Zoom Updates
Information about popular services offered by the Office of Information Technology:
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Siteimprove for web analytics and quality assurance
- OIT-maintained applications and internal business support
- Zoom online meetings
- Getting help with your UGA email account
Frequently asked questions: