Let us help you!
The CAES Office of Information Technology is the primary information technology organization supporting the faculty and staff of the University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences.
Contact the OIT Service Desk, find regional technicians and view a list of partners.
Use the CAES Service Catalog to view OIT services and to request assistance.
Browse our knowledge base for helpful resources and how-to documentation.
NEWS & ALERTS
Read IT-related news, updates, alerts and announcements from our office.
Check out selected college resources, UGA resources and more.
Learn more about OIT’s mission and meet our team of IT professionals.
Check it out!
Announcements and updates:
- Choosing Your Canva Template: Think Logo First
- Captioning YouTube videos
- Live Captions & Subtitles in PowerPoint
- How do I update my email & password in Canva?
- 2022 AEM County Website Trainings
- Canva for Teams – Graphic Design Made Simple
- Zoom Online Meetings
- Sharing slides as a Virtual Background in Zoom
- Presentation Slide Control in Zoom
- Resize a Batch of Images in Windows 10
Information about popular services offered by the Office of Information Technology:
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Siteimprove for web analytics and quality assurance
- OIT-maintained applications
- Zoom online meetings
- Getting help with your UGA email account
Frequently asked questions: