The Office of Information Technology provides technical support for the University of Georgia’s Athens campus and off-campus regional locations, as well as manages information systems and web services for the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences.
To support and advance the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences mission and programs through effective delivery of technology services.
Our core values:
- We commit to comprehensively understand and confirm the objectives of the client.
- We deliver professional services in a timely manner with integrity and courtesy.
- We provide innovative ideas, reliable products, and quality service.
- We foster an environment of teamwork and collaboration.
- We commit to a respectful and inclusive workplace.
- We support a healthy work-life balance for our team members.
Our office is a unit of the Division of CAES Finance and Administration.