Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is an enterprise-grade web content management system with a wide array of powerful features. The system is fully supported by the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences.
AEM is accessed through a web browser. There is no additional software to download or install. If you use the Internet Explorer web browser, version 11 or above is necessary.
AEM allows sharing of common resources like publications, events, and personnel between its sites and is most suitable for sites that are closely related to the core CAES and Extension websites.
What websites are using AEM?
Websites currently using the AEM system include:
How does OIT support AEM?
- Assign user accounts and set file permissions
- Perform initial set-up of website
- Provide how-to manuals with detailed guides for using components
- Provide video tutorials and best practices for using AEM
- Provide scheduled trainings
Support and training
- Reports available from OIT:
- LinkedIn Learning online learning videos (Log in with UGA MyID)
- Writing for the Web articles:
- Adobe Experience Manager 6.3 Documentation from Adobe
If you have any questions about your AEM website, please let us know by contacting the CAES Web Team at email@example.com.
Online Resource Management Policy
The Office of Information Technology adheres to the University of Georgia’s Online Resource Management Policy as outlined within the CAES Web Publishing Policy for all official CAES and UGA Extension websites.