What is Slide Control?
Slide Control allows a presenter to give control of a PowerPoint presentation to one or more participants.
This feature is useful if you’d like to give someone other than the presenter control over the progression of slides.
Prerequisites for Slide Control
Prerequisites are accurate as of May 6, 2022.
- Zoom Desktop Client version 5.8.3 or higher.
- One of the four supported presentation products
- Google Slides
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Office 365 PowerPoint
How to enable slide control in your Zoom settings
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal at uga.zoom.us. The link opens in a new tab.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Click the Meeting tab.
- Click In Meeting (Basic)
- Click the Slide Control toggle to enable or disable it
Note: You will have to scroll down to find this option
How to assign slide control in a meeting or webinar
- Start or join a meeting or webinar.
- Begin sharing a Keynote, PowerPoint, or Google Slides presentation.
- On the sharing toolbar, click Slide Control .
Note: This option will only be available when you are in full-screen presentation mode.
- Select one or more participants you wish to give slide control.
Note: Speaker Notes, typed in PowerPoint, will not be visible to other people
Find more information on Controlling slides shared by another participant on Zoom’s website