Starting February 18th, there will be new font options for your CAES and UGA Extension WordPress sites. These will replace the older font options in your website’s settings.
The new font families options are:
- Oswald (headings), Merriweather sans (body text) – Default
- Oswald (headings), Merriweather (body text)
- Merriweather (headings), Merriweather sans (body text)
This change is being made to better align our site theme with UGA’s brand guidelines.
How to switch your WordPress site’s font option
- After logging in to your site, click “Customize” on the top menu
- In the Customize menu, click the “Font” section
- Select a font family from the “Font Family: Heading and Body” drop down.
- Preview your site to the right. Click “Publish” to apply changes.