You can create a simple Zoom meeting that works like a conference call. If configured properly, participants can join without waiting on the host.
First, Log in to Zoom and schedule a new meeting.
Enable the JOIN BEFORE HOST option.
Send your participants the following information:
- Number to dial in by phone: 1 646 876 9923 (East Coast)
- The meeting ID
All participants, including you, will join the meeting by calling the phone number and entering the Meeting ID.
- Create your meeting using either the Zoom mobile app or website. New meetings cannot be created by phone call.
- You can have up to 100 dial-in users assuming you have a Zoom Pro account.
- UGA does not have a toll-free number. If either you or a participant dials a long distance number, carrier rates will apply.
- A full list of international dial-in numbers is available at https://zoom.us/zoomconference.
If you have any questions or problems, contact the OIT Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.